Vice President - Strategy & Operations (start up)
Consultant Hywel Davies
Date posted 09 January 2023jakarta general-mgt-consultancy/business-development 2023-01-19 2023-03-10 consultancy Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exiting start up is recruiting for a Vice President - Business Development (start up) job to help develop their Indonesian business. Backed by leading venture capital firms, they are building a tech-enabled platform (building software, and setting up operations) to help seed and develop nature based carbon projects across Indonesia.
About the Vice President - Business Development (start up) Role:
The professional in this role will build, and nurture operations in Indonesia and set them up for future growth. The successful candidate has strong critical thinking capabilities, and be willing to tale ownership of high order problem statements.
- Set up a pipeline of opportunities by leading origination of high quality community based projects
- Set up systems and processes, for pipeline management and running through the sales cycles
- Support local administrative affairs, setting up of systems and processes of the company
- Stay in touch with various actors (other developers, MRV solution providers, consultants etc.) in the ecosystem for potential collaboration or partnership opportunities
- Engage in regular dialogue with regulatory authorities
To succeed in this Vice President - Business Development (start up) role, you must have an understanding of Nature-Based Solutions and strong field experience in SE Asia. Experience within a leading Investment bank or management consultancy would is highly desirable.
- Minimum of 10 years' relevant work experience
- MBA qualified (desirable)
- Comfortable working with regulatory bodies, especially related to the natural assets governance across various levels (district, provincial, and national)
- Field experience in SE Asia
- Understanding of nature based solutions with exposure to the conservation industry
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting start-up at a very early stage of their growth.
If you have strong person interest in the environment and a management consulting or financial services background, this Vice President - Business Development (start up) role is for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.