GM Business and Operations
Consultant Thomas Bahar
Date posted 18 September 20192019-09-23 2019-11-17 automotive Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive GM Business and Operations job has just become available at one of the most respected transportation and automotive companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Director, this is a role for a leader in their field.
About the GM Business and Operations Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, you will play a key role in the expansion team's continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Establish an overall country strategy and implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create a product roadmap for the region and ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall company objectives
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, etc.
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients and decision makers, and turn this into new business
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Focus on the development of new product by coordinating with internal R&D and translating the demand from what clients want
To be successful in this GM Business and Operations role, you will need to be exceptional in strategic thinking, analytical process, commercial acumen, key account management and business development, as well as presentation and negotiation skill.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of three to five years' sales experience within account management and business development functions
- Sales experience in channel sales with a minimum of seven years' experience preferably in the automotive and automotive products industries
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Business and financial acumen; ability to understand and read a P&L, structure and close profitable deals, and understand financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process
- Strong business sense and have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Strong leadership traits and interpersonal skills, experience in managing a big team, and strong in people development
- Strong written and communication skills. Fluency in English; ability to communicate well with regional and global counterparts
- Result-driven, fast-paced, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multitasking
- Process-driven, structured, self-motivated, tactful with strategic thinking and analytical process, able to prioritise the tasks smartly
This most respected transportation and automotive company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting GM Business and Operations job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.