Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Thomas Bahar
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-10 2019-11-09 property-and-housing Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting GM Property job has just become available at one of the most respected real estate companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Director, this is a role for a GM Property who is a leader in their field
About the GM Property Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the GM Property will play a key role in the asset management and business expansion team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create product road map for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the company's overall objectives
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, etc.
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients and decision makers, and turning it into new business
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Focus on development of new products by coordinating with internal R&D and translating the client's demands
- Manage the entire P&L of the company, including controlling multiple functions covering sales, marketing, operations, finance, and revenue/pricing strategy
To succeed in this role, you must have sales experience in channel sales with a minimum of seven years of experience preferably in the real estate products industry.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of three to five years of real estate sales experience within asset management function
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytical process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets, experienced in setting the structure of incentivised sales targets
- Business and financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process
- Strong business sense with a good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Strong leadership traits and interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, and strong in people development
- Strong written and communication skills, fluent in English, able to communicate well with regional and global counterparts
- Results-driven, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multitasking
- Process-driven, structured, self-motivated, tactful with strategic thinking and analytical process, able to prioritise the tasks smartly
This most respected real estate company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting GM Property job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.