Product Manager (OTA)
Consultant Thobie Gerinardi
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 it Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 55000000 55000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A leading online travel agency based in Indonesia has a Product Manager job that has just arisen.
About the Product Manager Role:
This business critical role will define the product experience for the firm and support developments and improvements to existing features based on research and analysis.
- Analyse the effectiveness of the current features and define ways to improve them to reduce failure rates, increase usage and improve booking conversion rates based on analytics data and good understanding of customer needs.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to help define the product strategy that meets the external & internal customers’ needs while satisfying scalability, reliability, performance, and resource costs.
- Work closely with the design & development teams to explain requirements of new features and change requests for current features.
- Closely manage rollout of all product requirements with focus on both quality and time to market.
- In charge of competitor analysis, market analysis, product analysis, business cases, product evolution, feature prioritisation, high level requirement gathering, and product marketing.
To succeed in this role, you should have a solid engineering background and a knack for problem solving, with outstanding skills in discovery techniques and the proven ability to translate the underlying business needs of requests into actionable items.
- Strong focus on detail, with the proven ability to ensure data and related reports are thorough and totally reliable.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for learning and working with new tools and technologies is essential. Must have a demonstrated ability to recommend the right tools and learn them as autonomously as possible.
- Strong and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with business users and able to translate business requirement into software requirements
This leading online travel agency needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise.
If you have a successful track record of product development and enjoy working at fast pace and technology driven culture, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.