Commercial Director (Fashion e-commerce)
Salary Very Attractive
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 26 February 2019 2019-02-262019-04-27 fashion Jakarta ID IDR 70000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Commercial Director job has recently emerged at one of the most recognised fashion e-commerce firms, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for an experienced fashion industry veteran who is a self-starter and leader in their field.
About the Commercial Director Role:
In this role, you will be overseeing the entire commercial & marketing team. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and make an impact for their business.
- Manage P&L of all commercial divisions in Indonesia
- Drive sales of international and local brands and private label
- Manage our wholesale, consignment, marketplace, local private label business
- Develop forward looking sales and Open-To-Buy plans
- Negotiate with suppliers on best terms and stock intake
- Manage acquisition for Indonesia and liaise with regional acquisition team on bringing exclusive brands to Indonesia
- Manage a team of 40+ buyers, planners, buying operations
- Drive integration with big retailer groups
- Work with marketing team to drive campaigns/sales/trade campaigns/customer acquisition
To succeed in this role, you should possess strong commercial and analytical rigour in all aspects of planning and delivery.
- Over seven years' experience fashion retailing and intimate knowledge of both online and offline business-to-consumer (“B2C”)
- Experience in Management Consulting in Top tier consulting firm highly advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree with good honours from a top tier university/MBA is a plus
- High level of adaptability in working in a fluid environment
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills is a must
- Advanced execution skills coupled with analytical capabilities and detail orientation
- Exposure in e-commerce industry is preferred
- Ability to plan, work to a structured timetable and be focused on deliverables
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
This regional tech start-up company is aggressively expanding internationally. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of young professionals. The company offers competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based rewards to their employees.
If you are a driven and determined, and an entrepreneurial leader ready to take the next step in your career, this Commercial Director job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.