Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-11 automotive Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Branch Manager role has emerged at one of the most recognised global commercial vehicle manufacturing company, to be based in Balikpapan. Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, this is a role for an branch manager who is a self-starter and leader in their field.
About the Branch Manager role:
In this role you will be responsible for the management and operations of the entire branch and the surrounding areas, along with sales targets covering the units, spare parts and after-sales services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure the achievement of target sales and market share
- Monitor and evaluate the achievement of sales targets on an ongoing basis
- Review and ensure readiness of sales order for delivery process
- Monitor and evaluate markets and competitors to view branch positions with similar markets in the same area, analyse market needs to develop and propose sales strategies
- Bachelor's Degree, (Master's Degree would be an advantage) in economics, business studies, marketing or equivalent
- 8 years of experience with minimum of three years of experience in management
- Familiarity with the principles of transportation
- Preferably supervisor or coordinators specialising in sales - retail/general or equivalent
- People person, fast learner, proactive, energetic, persistent
- Good problem solving and decision maker
- Willing to be placed in Balikpapan
- The ability to manage people, build teams and communicate effectively
You will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Branch Manager position.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.