Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Iwan Salim
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-07 health-and-safety Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading multinational B2B healthcare service company is looking for a General Manager Sales in Jakarta to lead the business, identifying new commercial activities and driving business growth.
About the GM Sales Role:
As the GM Sales, you will be responsible for P&L management, establishing and maintaining the overall business relationship with current and prospective clients.
- Act at a high level to develop and implement market and commercial strategies by identifying new opportunities and developing new client relationships
- Lead the business development, sales, customer service and marketing teams
- Provide operational leadership by translating strategic plans into annual operating plans
- that set priorities for the Indonesia organisation and ensures the achievement of financial
- and non-financial objectives
- Responsible for activities relating to marketing, sales, product development and customer service to drive business growth and market share
- Ensure that all functions of the organisation are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives
- Responsible to maintain the effective coordination with the sales, marketing and executive team to drive business growth
- Responsible for the planning and executing of both short and long term revenue deriving strategies of the organisation
- Ensure compliance with all corporate business and financial policies as well as all local regulatory requirements
- Be accountable for the Indonesia P&L and ensure consistent delivery against growth, market penetration & profit commitments
To succeed in this GM Sales role you must have good understanding of commercial management in service industry while develop and implement good commercial strategies to drive the business forward.
- Ten years' experience of successful commercial management strategy
- outstanding interpersonal and networking skills, organisational and presentation skills both internally and externally
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with customers, partners, suppliers and staff
- Able to inspire and motivate people to drive the business forward and achieve your goals
- Strategic thinker with good analytical skills to develop strategic/business plans and perform P&L analysis
- Commercial acumen to understand key drivers of the market place and distribution channels
- Results orientated with high drive and need for achievement
This world-renowned healthcare service has been in the industry for over 50 years. They value open and honest relationship with the employees while offering competitive benefits. Employees enjoy supportive management in taking action and ownership in their work to improve performance and achieve goals.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, please email your CV to Iwan Salim at email@example.com .