Area Manager - Bandung / Semarang / Surabaya
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 21 August 2018 2018-08-212018-10-20 automotive Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Area Manager job has recently emerged at a newly growing start up within the automotive and leasing industry, based in different major cities in Indonesia. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for an account manager who is a self-starter and leader in their field.
About the Area Manager role:
In this role, you are responsible for managing the area and help develop the market for the company within the required city.
- Responsible for managing maintaining excellent relationship with service centres (auto workshops), automotive dealers and business partners
- Manage partner acquisitions and its networks (auto, leasing or financing companies), user acquisitions and also find ways to increase downloads
- Provide coaching and support to auto workshops, business partners and field staffs
- Analyse market trends, evaluate competitive challenges and identify opportunities for growths
- Lead a team toward effective collaboration and attainment of goals
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree and have a minimum of 5 years experience as Branch or Area Manager in automotive, banking, financing company or related
- A team player with good and fast adaptability can can also work without supervision
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Significant experience in marketing presentations, effective networking and negotiation skills
- Has strong analytic skills and ability to make informed decisions - can work systematically
This start up company is growing. They are a platform that bridges available services and customer preferences, which amplifies customer experience and simplify booking and service process.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.