VP for Business Development, Strategy and Operation
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 22 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading fin-tech (lending P2P) start-up company is looking for a VP for Business Development, Strategy and Operationo develop and growth company’s business across Indonesia. You will directly report to the COO.
About the VP for Business Development, Strategy and Operation role:
In this role you will be responsible for the planning, development and management of expansion needs in your function. The successful candidate needs to be a super organised project management genius as will be responsible for every aspect of the business, from project inception through to completion.
- Lead product development efforts for sector related products such as supply chain finance, AR financing, invoice finance, and others.
- Develop expertise in sectors and segments most critical to company’s business.
- Review deals and provide judgement on deal structure and associated risks.
- Conduct quality assurance on sector related business processes.
- Partner with company’s Technology function to roll out technological tools across various business processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field. MBA is a plus
- At least three years experience in management consulting with extensive exposure to operations, marketing, and stakeholders management.
- Experience reviewing deals from wide range of customer types (i.e. Corporate, MNCs, SOEs, Mid-Size Companies)
- Experience in product development and/or risk management related to transaction banking, supply chain finance, receivables finance, and/or trade finance
- Knowledge of sector related products in other markets is an edge
- High level of adaptability in working in a fluid environment
- Passionate about the social mission and making a positive impact in emerging markets
This leading fin-tech start-up company is widely known in Indonesia. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of young professionals. The company also offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employee.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this International VP for Business Development, Strategy and Operation job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.