Corporate Business Development
Consultant Iwan Salim
Date posted 06 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading electronic manufacturer is seeking a high-calibre Corporate Business Development in Jakarta to support a large, complex business unit. Reporting to the Group CEO, you will work with the senior leadership of the group to develop its growth strategy
About the Corporate Business Development role:
In this role, you will work closely with the group CEO to identify and analyse strategic opportunities and performance improvements for the business.
Other key responsibilities:
- Manage the group’s annual- and long-range strategic planning process and support translating the strategic plan into executable, pragmatic actions
- Consistently providing value-added information and insight regarding various opportunities and strategies to help grow the company’s net asset value
- Support and collaborate with the leadership on providing short- and long-term market insights and identifying key strategic initiatives for the business
- Identify, evaluate, and execute business development and M&A or JV initiatives for the group in conjunction with the business development team
- Preparing and reviewing due diligence reports, financial valuation models and presentation materials for the board and executive management team
To be successful in this role, you need to bring broad conceptual thinking skills combined with practical operations and implementation experience.
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree with at least 10 years of experience as a lead in a corporate development role
- Must have demonstrated the ability to get things done and deliver business results
- Prior work experience in corporate development, investment banking, private equity or venture capital with applicable transaction negotiation experience is strongly preferred
- Develop credibility with the leadership team across the functions of the organisation
- Expertise in business case development, strategic analysis and due diligence is required
- Strong financial modelling, analytic and communications skills are essential
- Excellent written and communication skills
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Corporate Business Development role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.