Head of Risk Management
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sharleen Widjaya
Date posted 03 February 2023jakarta banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2023-02-16 2023-04-04 financial-services Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An excellent Head of Risk Management job has just become available at a well-known securities company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Head of Risk Management Role:
For this role, you need to have deep knowledge and exposure to risk management activities in a securities company.
- Manage the risk control system, develop parameters and verify the processing of orders and/or instructions for the benefit of the client as well as for the interest of the securities broker and perform securities transactions
- Ensure the implementation of trading limit parameters either for benefit of the client or for the company's interest which the formulation has been contained in the SOP
- Ensure that the client's securities account has been approved by a work unit which is performing the marketing function and account status have been active in the system
- Conduct verification before executing the client's orders and/or instructions
- Ensure the availability of funds and/or securities in the client's securities account owned for transaction settlement
- Monitor client's securities account ratio
- Implement margin call and forced sell according to regulations
- Arrange risk management policy and standard operating procedures related to securities transactions conducted for the interests of the securities brokers themselves or affiliated brokerage intermediaries including but not limited to shareholders, members of directors, commissioners, and employees
To succeed in this Head of Risk Management role, you are expected to have good communication skills and be proficients in English.
- 10 years of work experience in all-rounded risk management (Credit Risk, Op Risk, Fin Risk, ERM) in a securities company
- Retail product portfolio is a must (including brokerage, repo, fixed income, wealth management, mutual funds)
- Strong communication skills, able to be flexible in a variety of situations, excellent relationship maintenance and sales skills, able to work under pressure
- Has an active WPPE
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English
This company is a multinational securities company in Indonesia.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this exciting role is right for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 2965 1515
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 13 March 2023An excellent Compliance Manager job has just become available at a well-known fintech company in Jakarta, Indonesia.