Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR31,000,000 per month + monthly salary, bonus, BPJS, insurance
Consultant Christy Souisa
Date posted 28 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-27 financial-services Jakarta Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 31000000 31000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An interesting Credit Analyst job has just become available at a multinational financial services company based in Jakarta. This person will be reporting directly to the Credit Manager.
About the Credit Analyst Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for analysing large credit customers, especially in mining and construction.
- Determines firm's customer credit worthiness, approves/rejects firm's customer deals within approved credit authority, recommends deals beyond credit authority, and restructures customer deals
- Negotiates complex financial transactions and prepares transactions for documentation and funding within limits of authority
- Provide and prepare credit proposal and/or provide recommendations in English
- Negotiates changes in standard documents with legal assistance
- Negotiates and prepares financial transactions for documentation for transactions in excess of credit authority
- Assists in administration of wholesale and retail customer "loan" covenant compliance reviews, including on-site record and physical machine/inventory audits
- Conducts and monitors credit investigations
- Assists in leading the documentation of retail accounts receivable and administers in-processing, signing, and funding of documented transactions
- Assists in managing accounting input and audits booked deals for accuracy
- May provide training for employees in the areas of credit, documentation, and in-processing
- Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department. Progress toward accomplishment of these is measured through maintenance of necessary measurements and analysis of associated data. Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them
- Understands the harassment policy of the company and is responsible for its application in all aspects of employment
To succeed in this Credit Analyst job, you will have to be a self-starter, proactive and knowledgeable about large credit customers such as those in construction and mining.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university
- Minimum of four years' experience in banking or finance or leasing companies handling investment loans or equipment loans
- Experience in analysing large credit customers, preferably from mining and construction business
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to analyse customer credit summaries and past due accounts
- Demonstrated knowledge of and demonstrated ability to apply financing and taxation principles
- Demonstrated knowledge of and demonstrated ability to calculate amortisation schedules
- Working knowledge of firm's products, their applications and their markets
- Demonstrated knowledge of credit concepts and techniques
- Working knowledge of firm's financing and leasing products
- Working knowledge of past due account collection techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge of financing and leasing documentation principles
- Working knowledge of billing, invoicing and dealer payment principles and concepts
- Working knowledge of UCC filing requirements and their applicability to bankruptcy laws and regulations
- Ability to communicate efficiently and proficiently in Bahasa Indonesia and English
This multinational financial services company has offices in emerging markets within five continents. With over 30 years of experience, this company is a great brand to join in time of development.
If you are determined, driven and has a strong leadership, this is the role for you. You can take your career forward with this Credit Analyst role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.