AVP - Collection Quality Assurance
Consultant Christy Souisa
Date posted 03 September 20192019-09-03 2019-11-02 financial-services Jakarta Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 65000000 65000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting AVP - Collection Quality Assurance job based in Jakarta has just become available.
About the AVP - Collection Quality Assurance Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the quality of the collections department to ensure adherence to procedures, high level of customer satisfaction and continuous improvement of business results. You will be reporting to Head of Collection.
- Design and implement an effective quality management system within the collections organisation, in line with organisational business objectives and monitor its continual improvement
- Build and maintain an adequate departmental structure and staffing, in line with the quality and business objectives
- Plan and manage the overall affairs of the quality management department, including budgeting, staffing, monitoring, etc.
- Plan, manage and be responsible for the performance of the department, including their skills building and career development activities
- Organise, manage and impart appropriate training on quality practices and processes to ensure adherence to the SOP and bringing in continuous improvement
- Ensure timely resolution of quality-related issues
- Monitor and report performance according to business established quality standards. Provide feedback to support business coaching/feedback efforts
- Develop, maintain and audit QA policy, procedures and processes
- Drive customer satisfaction and quality by the use of improvements to business processes/procedures
- Work experience for a minimum of three to five years in consumer banking
- Deep knowledge of underwriting processes
- Supervisory/management experience for over two years is preferred
- Experience in using SQL script
- Experience in BLAZE system and Macro Excel will be an advantage
- Knowledge in Credit Bureau Report (APPI & SID)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent working attitude, organised, good time management
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, especially in English
- Good leadership skills
This company is well-known for being at the forefront of technology in the multi-finance and/or financial technology industry.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. If you want to accelerate your career further in Financial Services, this AVP - Collection Quality Assurance role will be a great platform for you.
Apply now to learn more.