Credit Scoring Senior Lead
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Christy Souisa
Date posted 19 August 20192019-08-19 2019-10-18 retail Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of Indonesia's unicorn companies is looking for a talented Credit Scoring Senior Lead. The successful candidate must have experience in building scorecard, using analytical software, and analysing big data. This position will be based in Jakarta.
About the Credit Scoring Senior Lead Role:
As a Credit Scoring Senior Lead, you will be based in Jakarta and will be reporting directly to Head of Underwriting.
- Build scorecard, including but not limited to application scorecard, credit scorecard and alternative scorecard
- Apply, modify and invent algorithms to solve challenging business problems
- Develop data-driven models to quantify the value of a given data set
- Validate scoring performance
- Monitor underwriting-related processes to ensure all the proposal stages (both in system and operation) are in place
- Actively work together with the portfolio team to optimally deploy new information sources (data base) for decision-making
- Work closely with the business and portfolio teams to define eligibility, segmentation criteria, and limit-setting based on risk group and the company's risk appetite
- Perform necessary back test for any external sources scorecard, scorecard calibration, and work together with the underwriting team on strategy rules in decision engine
- Mathematical/statistical background and strong sense of numbers
- Good knowledge of SAS/SQL/Oracle and Excel
- Experience with scorecard development and use of analytical software (e.g. Phyton, Tableau, Hadoop, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in building logistic and linear regression from scratch with a big pool of data
- Able to adapt to a dynamic, evolving and fast-paced working environment
- Problem-solving, positive and constructive attitude with a structured, factual and data-driven approach
- Able to deep-dive into data then elaborate clear and synthetic insights
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Degree from a reputable university
This e-commerce unicorn which is recognised as the market leader in its field has grown very rapidly and is now expanding its financial service arm. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Credit Scoring Senior Lead role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.