Consumer Underwriting/Acquisition Portfolio Manager
Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 10 July 20192019-07-31 2019-09-08 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established multinational firm is looking to hire a strong Consumer Underwriting/Acquisition Portfolio Manager to support the team in the Jakarta office.
About the Consumer Underwriting/Acquisition Portfolio Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be heavily involved in reviewing and monitoring current portfolio risk and advising the new efficient strategy for each segmentation and product.
- Lead and manage the analyst team to ensure all reports (weekly, monthly) within the area of responsibility are properly prepared
- Provide regular reports, adjust underwriting strategies, ad hoc analysis and ensure everything is delivered within timelines
- Implement and test underwriting strategies to ensure it is running properly and reaches the expected target
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and give guidance to analysts to improve their logic and analysis abilities
- Review performance reports and conduct improvement processes whenever necessary to ensure all regulatory reports are submitted accurately and on time
- Propose new changes in underwriting in order to achieve higher AR and lower risk, and supervise implementation of underwriting changes itself
- Be the single point of contact for HQ for any questions related to the assigned portfolio
- Ensure the product lines are in line with risk management and in compliance with headquarters credit policy
- Design the report based on business needs (structure, charts) as well as extracting the data from data warehouse and dealer source tables (SQL)
- Provide process automation (SQL jobs, procedures, ODBC to excel) to support and improve current business processes
- MIS database provisioning, loss modelling, quantitative technique, stress testing, portfolio segmentation, key risk indicators (KRI) parameter setting and all strategic based risk analytics to support healthy and rapid asset growth
- University graduate – preferably in statistics, mathematics, IT
- Proficiency in using SQL
- Deep understanding of credit processes, credit scoring, big data, and portfolio management exposure
- Mature, have proven managerial experience and strong command in English
- At least five years of experience in similar job functions in banking/fintech/multi-finance (retail risk analytics and/or portfolio management)
- Structured, organised, systematic, strong analytical skills and advanced excel skills
This company is well known for the forefront technology in the multi-finance and/or financial technology industry.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standard.
If you are a data driven person and want to enhance your career in financial services (fintech), this Consumer Underwriting/Acquisition Portfolio Manager role will be a great platform for you.
Apply for this role today.