Consumer Credit Underwriting/Acquisition Manager
Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 10 July 20192019-07-10 2019-09-08 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established multinational firm is looking to hire a strong Consumer Credit Underwriting/Acquisition Manager to support the team in the Jakarta office.
About the Consumer Credit Underwriting/Acquisition Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be heavily involved in reviewing current credit processes and advising the new efficient ways within the underwriting function.
- Lead and manage the analyst team to ensure all reports (weekly, monthly) under area of responsibility are properly prepared
- Provide regular report, adjust underwriting strategy, ad hoc analysis and ensure everything is delivered within timelines
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and give guidance to analysts to improve their logic and analysis ability
- Review reports performance and conduct improvement process whenever necessary to ensure all regulatory reports are submitted accurately and on time
- Propose new change in underwriting in order to achieve higher AR and lower risk, and supervise implementation of underwriting changes itself
- Be the single point of contact for HQ for any questions related to assigned portfolio
- Ensure the product lines are in line with risk management and in compliance with headquarters credit policy
- Design the report based on business needs (structure, charts) as well as extracting the data from data warehouse and dealer source tables (SQL)
- Provide process automation (SQL jobs, procedures, ODBC to excel) to support and improve current business process
- MIS database provisioning, loss modelling, quantitative technique, stress testing, portfolio segmentation, key risk indicators (KRI) parameter setting and all strategic based risk analytics to support healthy and rapid asset growth
- University graduate – preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, IT
- Proficiency in using SQL
- Deep understanding in credit process, credit scoring, big data, and portfolio management exposure
- Mature, have proven managerial experience and strong command in English
- At least five years of experience in similar job functions in banking/fintech/multi-finance (retail risk analytics and/or portfolio management)
- Structured, organised, systematic, strong analytical skills and advanced excel skills
This company is well known for the forefront technology in the multi-finance and/or financial technology industry.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standard.
If you want to accelerate your career further in Financial Services, this Consumer Credit Underwriting/Acquisition Manager role will be a great platform for you.
Apply for this role today.