AVP - Credit Analyst
Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-09 banking Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An established international bank is looking for an AVP - Credit Analyst to strengthen their team in Jakarta, Indonesia. In this Credit Analyst job, your main responsibility is to ensure that credit proposals are completed in due time and in compliance with the quality standards of the bank (efficiency and productivity), and the monitoring of the whole credit portfolio and managing the calendar to avoid past due reviews.
About the AVP - Credit Analyst role:
You will be responsible for preparing the financial analysis and market analysis of the large corporate clients in Indonesia and globally.
- Support the senior bankers and relationship managers in all risk-related questions
- Analyse credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money
- Regularly communicate with business lines, coverage and APAC SMS to improve the credit process
- Review individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection
- Compare liquidity, profitability and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same industries and geographic locations
To succeed in the AVP - Credit Analyst job, you need to have superb analytic skills, both qualitative and quantitative and be able to work as a team to achieve the goals set.
- At least eight years' solid experience in a similar function preferably in the banking sector
- Fluent verbal and written English communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think outside the box
- Team player
This established company is renowned among the banking sector to be one of the finest multinational banks with a manageable NPL rate.
If you are ready to be impactful and want to take the next step in elevating your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.