AVP - Unsecured Credit Policy
Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152018-12-31 financial-services Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
One of the established international multi finance firms is recruiting for AVP - Unsecured Credit Policy, based in Jakarta office. You will be responsible to ensure that all operational processes and new product lines are in line with risk requirements.
About the AVP - Unsecured Credit Policy role:
In this business critical role you will be heavily involved in reviewing current credit processes and advising the new efficient ways within the underwriting function.
Other key responsibilities:
- Ensuring the product lines are in line with risk management and in compliance with Head quarter credit policy
- Design the report based on business needs (structure, charts) as well as extracting the data from data warehouse and dealer source tables (SQL)
- Provide process automation (SQL jobs, procedures, ODBC to excel) to support and improve current business process
- Responsible for MIS database provisioning, loss modelling, quantitative technique, stress testing, portfolio segmentation, key risk indicators (KRI) parameter setting and all strategic based risk analytics to support healthy and rapid asset growth.
- Manage credit risk scoring models development, deployment, validation, governance and adherence, covering end-to-end credit cycles (Acquisition, Portfolio and Collection).
- University graduate – preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, IT
- Deep understanding in Credit process, Credit Scoring, Big Data, and portfolio management exposure
- Mature, has proven managerial experience and strong command in English
- At least 10 years of experience in similar job functions in Banking/Fin Tech/Multi Finance (Retail Risk Analytics and/or Portfolio management)
- Structured, organised, systematic, strong analytical skills and advanced excel skills
This company is well known for the forefront technology in the multi finance and/or financial technology industry. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standard.
If you want to accelerate your career further in Financial Services, this AVP - Unsecured Credit Policy role will be a great platform for you.