Fixed Income - Credit Analyst
Salary IDR25,000,000 - IDR35,000,000 per month + Insurance
Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 20 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A top class Asset Management firm is seeking a junior Fixed Income - Credit Analyst to strengthen their Investment team in Jakarta.
About the Fixed Income - Credit Analyst role:
Your key purpose as Fixed Income - Credit Analyst is to assist Head of Fixed Income in undertaking detailed analysis of credit risk characteristics (eg. debt ratios & cash flow) and identifies the factor mispricing in the interest rate, yield curves, currency, and credit quality.
Other key tasks:
- Performing market analysis and implement asset allocation that is in line with the agreed portfolio strategy determined by the investment committee
- Performing deep fundamental research and credit analysis in order to maximise the return in fixed income portfolio
- To adapt the portfolio model according to the new and sensitive information and investment recommendation
- Monitor the execution of the agreed strategy periodically with Regional Risk Investment committee on monthly basis and ensure the portfolio position matches client requirements and risk appetite
- Proactively contribute in upgrading the investment process from research, portfolio construction, and risk budgeting and control viewpoint
- Collaborate with sales team when requested to make presentations related to the portfolio model
- Ensuring up to date investment market trends, techniques, and tools that add value to investment process
- Bachelor of Commerce, specialised in Accounting and Finance
- Has minimum 4 years of experience in undertaking Credit Analysis role covering Corporate Bonds in Multinational Bank/Credit Ratings Agency/Asset Management/Securities
- Fluent English (both written and verbal) is a must
- CFA title holder or working towards completion would be preferable
- Knowledge about investment and capital market will be a plus
This world class asset management firm has been well known in financial services industry in Indonesia. They provide equal opportunity to the employees and reward accordingly. If you have positive track records as Fixed Income - Credit Analyst, don't wait any longer to accelerate your career even further!
Apply / Refer now!