Head of Special Asset Management
Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 16 July 2018 2018-07-162018-09-14 banking Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
One of the large multinational banks is seeking a high calibre Head of Special Asset Management to join the Risk division based in Jakarta.
About Head of Special Asset Management role:
In this job, you will lead a team to manage bad and doubtful portfolio accounts in order to minimise financial losses through and effective and efficient recovery process.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Provide expertise and problem solving skills within the area of corporate recovery and workout to the Risk functions in Indonesia and to coordinate account strategies with Risk Director
- Manage and monitor individual NPL account and prepare the monthly status
- Ensure the End to End debt settlement process completed properly.
- Conduct monthly SAM Committee Meeting with Business Units to discuss, follow up and update NPL including to provide agenda and material of the meeting (NPL Accounts).
- Involve in restructuring, negotiate on the payment terms and provide win win solution to both parties
- Facilitate improvement on credit quality by drawing observations from the latest trend of new problem accounts, watch list and try to disseminate the lending points through training opportunities
- Lead a team in managing complex portfolio and sensitive work out and liaise with internal and external parties including lawyers
To succeed in this Head of Special Asset Management role, you must have good understanding about local practices and has positive track records in the banking remedial area
- Strong organisation skills, strong planning, time management, leadership skills
- Ability to demonstrate sound persuasive and influencing skill
- Has at least 10 years of experience in corporate restructuring and litigation
- Fluent in English is a must, Mandarin would be a plus
- Local bank experience will be useful
This company strives to be excellent in every aspect and reward the employee accordingly, by offering
great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
If you have strong restructuring and debt recovery experience, has high work rate, and accountable, don't wait any longer to apply for this prominent role.