Credit Risk Analyst
Consultant Cheryl Atmadja
Date posted 13 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
Credit Risk Analyst job has just been made available within a peer to peer lending financial services company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. This is a role for a credit risk analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Credit Risk Analyst role:
In this role, you will be working closely with the management and other units to manage the risk and credit underwriting of new products.
- Perform credit risk analysis, which will include analysis of credit parameter, loan decisions
- Set the parameter of underwriting and scoring for the loan product
- Review the parameter set up by looking the impact (NPL) and revisit the parameter of credit set up to improve the risk modelling
- Identify and manage the risk in the loan portfolio by ensuring compliance with Bank and regulatory requirements
- Coordinate with other divisions to facilitate and improve the credit process for retail loans
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and strong analytic skill.
- Has 3 years' of experience in credit risk, credit analyst or risk modelling in Banking or Consulting House
- Possess deep understanding of whole credit process
- Excellent communication skills, great English in both written and verbal
- Able to adapt to a rapidly evolving and fast-paced working environment
- Great interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Creative, proactive and assertive
- Good self/time management skill
If you are creative, passionate, driven and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Credit Risk job is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.