Consultant Cheryl Atmadja
Date posted 28 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Credit Underwriter job has just become available at a fin-tech start up company, financial services industry in Jakarta. You will join the company to support their business in its next phase of growth.
About the Credit Underwriter role:
Credit Underwriter role is a new yet core position within the company which offers the opportunity to involve and support the growth of the business.
- Responsible for determining loan eligibility, based on various risk factors
- Identify parameters/components that can be set up to distinguish loan portfolios
- Build scorecards to evaluate credit worthiness and risk
- Monitor scorecards method carefully to verify the expected performance continuously
In order to succeed for this role, you must be driven, determined and willing to work in the fast pace environment as they are expanding the business in Indonesia.
- Minimum of four years' experience as Credit Scoring/Credit MIS/Credit Underwriter for retail segment in Banking/Fin Tech Industries
- Technical expertise of data models and data mining
- Strong analytic skill and great time management skill
- Proficiency in English
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this credit underwriter role is great for you.
Apply today or drop me a message to discuss this new opportunity.