Consultant Cheryl Atmadja
Date posted 12 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting AntiFraud Analyst job has just become available at one of rapidly expanding multi finance company within financial services industry in Jakarta. You will join the company to support their business in its next phase of growth.
About the AntiFraud Analyst position:
In this business critical role as AntiFraud Analyst, you will be reporting to Head of AntiFraud and be accountable for investigating any suspicious or high-risk transactions, then determine if there is improper activity involved or any risk to the company or its customers.
- Monitor suspicious transaction activities and resolves fraudulent activities
- Take the initiative to actively assess and investigate the information for potentially fraud action
- Determine the part of business of the company that need to be under additional security care and operation
- Responsible for examining the risks and consequences involved in the frauds activities
- Creates useful strategies and techniques that will help to strengthen these sections of the organisation and make them reluctant against any forthcoming fraudulent activities
To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to be proactive, conduct both quantitative and qualitative analysis. You will be required to also have commendable analytic and communication skills, with ability to work effectively and cooperatively across borders and internal matrix.
- Four years' experience as Data Analyst/Anti Fraud Analyst with background in business information systems, computer science, information technology, or other related fields
- Technical expertise of data models and data mining
- Strong analytic skill
- Strong knowledge of and experience with SQL and Oracle program
- Proficiency in English
If you are driven, determined and ready for a new challenge in a fast pace environment, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.