Senior Credit Risk Review Officer
Consultant Cheryl Atmadja
Date posted 15 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A multinational Bank is looking for Senior Credit Risk Review Officer in Jakarta Office. In this job, you will report directly to Head of Credit Risk Control.
About the Senior Credit Risk Review Officer role:
In this role, you will be responsible to identify and manage the risk in the loan portfolio within the banking by ensuring compliance with Bank and regulatory requirements.
- Perform credit analysis, which will include analysis of financial statements, ratios, cash flow, and loan decisions
- Make sound credit decisions, based on quality analyses in a timely manner
- Identify and manage the risk in the loan portfolio by ensuring compliance with Bank and regulatory requirements
- Evaluates Credit Policies/Credit Process and assures that proper credit controls are in place to fully satisfy soundness standards established by regulators
To succeed as Senior Credit Risk Review Officer, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and strong analytical skill.
- Maximum three - five years' of experience in credit review or credit analysis
- Proficient in English, good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Have a strong analytical skill, strong work commitment and ready for fast pace and dynamic working culture
- Clean track record in the past
If you are driven and determined to make a significant change and impact within your role, this is a role for you!
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.