Senior Credit Analyst
Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 03 March 2017
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Jakarta and internationally, this international bank is looking for a Senior Credit Analyst to strengthen their team in Jakarta
About the Senior Credit Analyst Role:
As Senior Credit Analyst, the main objective is to ensure that credit proposals are completed in due time and in compliance with the quality standards of the Bank (efficiency and productivity), implying the monitoring of the whole credit portfolio and managing the calendar to avoid past due reviews.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Prepare financial analysis, bank rating and market analysis of our clients in Indonesia
- Support our Senior Bankers and Relationship Managers in all risk-related questions
- Analyse credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Regularly communicate with Business Lines, Coverage and APAC SMS to improve the credit process
- Ensure that internal credit policies are applied and followed.
- Review individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same industries and geographic locations.
To succeed in this Senior Credit Analyst role, you need to have superb analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative and able to work as a team to achieve the goal.
- Solid experience in similar function, preferably in banking sector
- Fluent English - both verbally and written
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think outside the box
- Team player
This company is well known among the banking sectors and it has won some of the most prestigious industry awards. The recognition it has received from the region’s best-known financial publications attests to its track record as a leader in Asia Pacific, as well as to its active development in one of the world’s most dynamic markets.
If you are ready to be impactful and elevate your career, this is the suitable role for you. Don't wait any longer and apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.