Junior Financial Institution Analyst
Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 31 January 2017
A leading international company is seeking a high-calibre Junior Financial Institution Analyst to support the growing business in Indonesia.
About the Junior Financial Institution Analyst Role:
As part of the team of Analysts in Jakarta office, you will be responsible for writing comprehensive analytical research reports on specific financial services to support the senior management team.
- Conduct analytical reviews with management teams regarding rated debt issues
- Make written and oral presentations to rating committees including rating recommendation
- Prepare analytical report on the company and present the recommendations to an internal credit committee
- Timely publishing of rating commentaries, reports and presentations at conferences
The ideal candidate should have relevant working experience in financial analysis, either in a credit or related research environment.
- Proven writing and analytical skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience in a credit analysis or execution role within a commercial or investment bank/financial services is highly desirable
- Financial based professional qualification (eg. MBA / ACA/ CIMA/ CFA) is an advantage
- Financial modelling skills
- At least three years' experience in securities company or asset management would be a plus
- Self starter and proactive
The successful Junior Financial Institution Analyst will join a leading international rating agency that has been established in Indonesia for more than 10 years. This well recognised brand offers a great working environment and work life balance.
If you would like to apply for the role of Junior Financial Institution Analyst, please apply online or contact me directly.