Risk Management Group Head
Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 31 January 2017
One of the growing conglomerate banks is looking for an outstanding Risk Management Group Head to support the Risk Director in Jakarta office. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all risk matters.
About the Risk Management Group Head Role:
In this role, you will manage the implementation of all aspects of the risk function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks.
- Contribute in preparing / reviewing risk policy and the strategy especially for Micro, Retail, SME and Commercial Banking segment
- Manage the process for elevating control risks to more senior levels when appropriate
- Develop subordinates’ ability so that they can work at optimum level
- Streamline the inefficient processes and aim for continuous improvement
- Ensure the program is effectively integrated into product development and delivery methodology
To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting or finance
- 10-15 years'experience in handling risk management (both retail and corporate)
- Proven clean track records in banking industry
- Great understanding in retail banking products is a plus
- Firm and decisive
This company strives to be excellent in every aspect and rewards its employees accordingly. The company aspires to achieve highest professional standard and the branches have grown rapidly in Indonesia.
Great career prospects await the successful candidate as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous. You will also have the chance to really impact to the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures and systems from the on-set.
If you have strong risk experience, a high work rate, and are accountable, do not wait any longer to apply for this prominent Risk Management Group Head role.