Country Credit Risk Officer
Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 31 January 2017
One of the global banks is looking for an outstanding Country Credit Risk Officer in Jakarta office. In this job, you will work together with Asia Credit Risk and Asia CRO team to cover Indonesian clients.
About the Country Credit Risk Officer Role:
In this role, you are responsible to assess and evaluate the risk of financial institutions and corporate clients booked in Jakarta branch.
- Make sound credit decisions, based on quality analysis in a timely manner
- Engage and collaborate with Wholesale Credit team and when required, with Business team (including Corporate Banking, Global Markets, Global Treasury Services, etc) on deal / transaction discussions
- Ensure effective risk management practices are adhered to in the Indonesian Business Lending segment
- Exercise delegated credit approval discretion
- Monitor facility and security documentation validation to ensure conformity to credit decisions and legal requirements
- Lead and participate in Jakarta Local Management Team, Indonesia Integrated Risk Management Committee, Indonesia Integrated Governance Committee meetings and other governance routines as required
- Liaise closely with OJK
To be successful in this role, you should be knowledgeable in the Indonesian regulatory environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting or finance
- 10 years of experience in handling credit risk in mid to large scale foreign bank
- Proven clean track records in banking industry, having exposure to regional counterpart is a must
- Demonstrated ability in building relationships and networking effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English
- Ability to work independently
The successful Country Credit Risk Officer will join a company which is a long established participant in Asia Pacific with a presence over 70 years. This company offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate & Investment Banking, Global Market and Wealth Management.
If you have strong credit risk experience, a high work rate, and are accountable, apply today for this prominent Country Credit Risk Officer job to discuss this exciting opportunity.