Investment Director - Venture Capital
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Hywel Davies
Date posted 08 September 2022jakarta banking-financial-services/private-equity 2022-09-11 2022-11-07 financial-services Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-known venture capital firm is recruiting for a new Investment Director - Venture Capital job. In this job, you will support their Indonesian business.
About the Investment Director - Venture Capital Role:
You will provide leadership and oversight to the firm's technology investment activities across Indonesia, supporting the partnership group and strategy with in-country market knowledge and expertise.
- On-the-ground responsibility for origination, structuring, process, deal execution and continuous monitoring of portfolio projects
- Leading business development activities including identifying new investment and/or divestiture opportunities and to issue clear recommendations as appropriate
- Overseeing preliminary analysis for investment projects, including financial analysis and due diligence. Evaluating project opportunities and risks and report on them to the partnership group in a clear and concise manner
- Negotiating designated deals with a variety of actual and potential stakeholders
- Ensuring compliance with transaction approval process and procedures, as established by the partnership and in accordance with applicable policies and budgets
- Providing high-quality information and reporting to the partnership team on the Indonesian portfolio
- Coordinating interactions between the local Indonesian team and firm’s principal office including portfolio management, development, finance, taxation, legal affairs and risk management and compliance
To succeed in this Investment Director - Venture Capital role, you must either possess strong origination skills with a track record of sourcing and executing deals, or a proven track record of helping to scale an Indonesian start up.
- Minimum of 10 years' leadership experience in deal origination and execution, or a proven track record of helping to scale an Indonesian start up
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical, self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a high-functioning team
- Must possess diplomacy, persuasiveness, influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, for both external and internal stakeholders
- Fluency in English and Indonesian Bahasa
This company is an established venture capital firm with a good presence across Southeast Asia.
If you are a start-up technology professional with a proven track record of helping to scale an Indonesian start up, this Investment Director - Venture Capital role is right for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: ASAPLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 August 2022A large regional private equity fund is looking to recruit a senior investment professional with strong healthcare experience to join their team in Jakarta in an Investment Director, Private Equity - Healthcare job.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: JakartaDate posted: 31 August 2022An excellent Head of Compliance job has just become available at one of the prominent fund management (SOE - financial services) companies in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 September 2022A Business Finance Group Head job has become available at a well-established bank in Indonesia.
Salary: competitiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 08 September 2022An excellent Head of Customer Management job has just become available at an international insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.