Consultant Dessi Sari
Date posted 01 October 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting new Investment Director job has just been made available at a global private equity firm in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Investment Director role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for provide leadership and oversight to the firm's investment activities in Indonesia, supporting the partnership group and strategy with in country market knowledge and expertise.
- On the ground responsibility for origination, structuring, process, deal execution and continuous monitoring of portfolio projects
- Leading business development activities including identifying new investment and/or divestiture opportunities
- Oversee preliminary analysis for investment projects
- Evaluate project opportunities and risks and report on them to the partnership group in a clear and concise manner
- Ensuring land acquisition is conducted as appropriate
- Build and maintain a network of appropriate industry and government contacts
- Negotiate designated deals with a variety of actual and potential stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with transaction approval process and procedures
- Providing high quality information and reporting to the partnership team on the Indonesia portfolio
- Coordinate interactions between the local Indonesia team and head office including portfolio management, development, finance, taxation, legal affairs and risk management and compliance
- Supervise, delegate, explain and check the work of all junior staff including investment associates
- Strong origination skills and network, preferably in Indonesia, with a track record of sourcing and executing deals
- Minimum of 8-10 years of leadership experience in deal origination and execution
- Extensive experience in Private Equity deal origination, project development and supervision, M&A and/or corporate development, investment banking or strategy consulting
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Analytic, self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of high functioning team
- Must possess diplomacy, persuasiveness, influencing and negotiating skills
- Able to work under tight deadlines and under pressure
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, for both external and internal stakeholders
- Fluent in English
This is a global private equity firm that offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Investment Director role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.