Vice President - Private Equity
Salary attractive salary and Bonus
Consultant Hywel Davies
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-10-30 financial-services Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
Due to continued expansion, one of the largest Financial Services fund managers in Asia is looking to recruit a Vice President - Private Equity to join their business in Jakarta. The objective is to provide leadership and oversight to the Firm’s Indonesian investment activities, supporting the partnership group and strategy with in country market knowledge and expertise.
About the Vice President - Private Equity Role:
- On the ground responsibility for origination, structuring, process, deal execution and continuous monitoring of portfolio projects
- Lead business development activities including identifying new investment and/or divestiture opportunities and to issue clear recommendations as appropriate
- Oversee preliminary analysis for investment projects, including financial analysis and due diligence. Evaluate project opportunities/risks and report on them to the partnership group in a clear concise manner
- Negotiate designated deals with a variety of actual and potential stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with transaction approval process and procedures as established by the partnership and in accordance with applicable policies and budgets
- Provide high quality information and reporting to the partnership team on the Indonesian portfolio
- Coordinate interactions between the local Indonesian team and firm’s principal office including portfolio management, development, finance, taxation, legal affairs, risk management and compliance
- Supervise, delegate, explain and check the work of all junior staff including investment associates
The successful Vice President - Private Equity will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong origination skills and network, preferably in Indonesia with a track record of sourcing and executing deals
- Minimum of eight to ten years of leadership experience in deal origination and execution
- Extensive experience in private equity deal origination, project development and supervision, M&A and/or corporate development, investment banking or strategy consulting
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical, self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of high functioning team
- Must possess diplomacy, persuasiveness, influencing and negotiating skills
- Able to work under tight deadlines and under pressure
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, for both external and internal stakeholders.
- Fluent in English and Indonesian
An excellent remuneration package will be provided for the successful candidate including an attractive basic salary, bonus and carry opportunity. This business speaks for themselves and is a leader in their field.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Vice President - Private Equity to take their career to the next level.
Apply today to discuss this new exciting opportunity.