Vice President - Private Equity
Salary Attractive salary + bonus
Consultant Hywel Davies
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-14 financial-services Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
Due to continued expansion, one of the largest private equity firms in Asia is looking to recruit a Vice President to join their business in Jakarta. The objective is to provide leadership and oversight to the Firm’s Indonesian investment activities, supporting the partnership group and strategy within the country market knowledge and expertise.
An exciting Vice President in private equity job has just become available at one of the largest private equity firms in Asia.
About the Vice President in Private Equity Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible to provide leadership and oversight to the firm’s Indonesian investment activities, supporting the partnership group and strategy within the country market knowledge and expertise.
A wide range of day-to-day key responsibilities may include:
- On the ground responsibility for origination, structuring, process, deal execution and continuous monitoring of portfolio projects
- Lead business development activities including identifying new investment and/or divestiture opportunities and to issue clear recommendations as appropriate
- Oversee preliminary analysis for investment projects including financial analysis and due diligence. Evaluate project opportunities and risks and report to the partnership group in a clear and concise manner
- Negotiate designated deals with a variety of actual and potential stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with transaction approval process and procedures as established by the partnership and in accordance with applicable policies and budgets
- Provide high quality information and reporting to the partnership team on the Indonesian portfolio
- Coordinate interactions between the local Indonesian team and firm’s principal office including portfolio management, development, finance, taxation, legal affairs and risk management and compliance
- Supervise, delegate, explain and check the work of all junior staff including investment associates
The successful Vice President will have the following skills and key experience:
- Strong origination skills and network, preferably in Indonesia, with a track record of sourcing and executing deals
- Minimum of eight to ten years' of leadership experience in deal origination and execution
- Extensive experience in Private Equity deal origination, project development and supervision, M&A and/or corporate development, investment banking or strategy consulting
- Analytical, self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of high functioning team
- Must possess diplomacy, persuasiveness, influencing and negotiating skills
- Able to work under tight deadlines and under pressure
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, for both external and internal stakeholders
- Fluent in English and Indonesian is essential as the Vice president would need to work closely with English speaking counterparts
An excellent remuneration package will be provided for the successful candidate including an attractive basic salary, bonus and carry opportunity. This Private Equity business speaks for themselves and is a leader in their field.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Vice President to take their career to the next level.
Apply today for this new exciting opportunity.