Vice President - Wholesale Client Onboarding
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Ikha Aliman
Date posted 17 July 20192019-07-17 2019-09-15 banking Jakarta SCBD Lot 11A, Jl. Jend. Sudirman No.Kav. 52-53, RT.5/RW.3, Senayan, Kec. Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta ID 12190 IDR 50000000 75000000 75000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Vice President - Wholesale Client Onboarding job has just opened up at a global banks in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Vice President - Wholesale Client Onboarding Role:
In this role, you will be the central point of contact to the front office and internal stakeholders (WCOB checkers, AML compliance, credit, legal and middle office operations), concerning client on-boarding queries and status updates.
- Create and update internal system with KYC requirements to company and regulatory standards
- Collect and verify KYC related documentation and perform regulatory required screening
- Work hand-in-hand with internal stakeholders and with the on-boarding team to support the on-boarding of a client within tight timelines
- Ensure the smooth and seamless on-boarding process for our clients and front-office
- Perform non-routine tasks as directed by Superior
- Mailing and filing
- Experience in KYC and/or client onboarding
- Strong technical skills (Microsoft Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to read and converse in Bahasa Indonesia
- Adaptable, flexible and willing to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to directly address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate and communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership over end to end client on-boarding process
- Developed problem solving techniques and solutions oriented
- A team player who is comfortable working within a team and individually to deliver results
- Self starter, ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure and stress
- Ability to successfully navigate a complex infrastructure that involves numerous groups and individuals and “think outside of the box” for achieving results
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum five years’ experience in financial services operations or compliance, investment banking, custody or client service
The Wholesale Client Onboarding (WCOB) team is a global team with locations in major locations such as New York, Delaware, London, Bournemouth, Hong Kong and Singapore. The team functions in close partnership with sales, operations, credit, legal and compliance to ensure efficient and timely on-boarding to the JP Morgan infrastructure. WCOB plays a critical role in introducing new clients to our organisation as well as ensuring full due diligence is done with respect to new and existing relationships. This team is responsible for the enforcement of controls associated with Know Your Client (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) regulatory requirements.
If you are interested, apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.