Head of Sales Analytics
Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 27 June 20192019-06-28 2019-08-26 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 65000000 65000000 MONTH Fastest growing Fintech https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/employer-of-choice.gif
An exciting job opportunity for a Head of Sales Analytics has just become available at a rapidly growing multinational financial services company in its Jakarta office.
About the Head of Sales Analytics Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Commercial Analytics, you will be in charge of driving the day-to-day analytical approaches and exploring solutions to particular problems.
- Work closely with IT and other teams to design and implement agile solutions to support automation and growth of sales team
- Provide solutions that are specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time-oriented for employees to drive efficiency within the sales network in terms of management , discipline and communications
- Created a unified digital journey for customers to drive seamless onboarding of our customers across all channels
- Implement frameworks to establish a new channel for lead generation and distribution partner-portal for effective partner management
- Lead a team responsible for overall execution of all back office operations within the sales team including partner empanelment, people management, disciplinary process, communications and vendor management
- Accountable for risk management within the sales network to ensure business sustainability
- Monitor the sales back office's sub-department portfolio in order to identify potential areas of improvement and drive them
- Re-establish the training organisation that is in line with the business goals and employee development
- Responsible for establishing the training and development structure within the commercial organisation
- Delivery and content development for all roles within the commercial organization
- Responsible for effective communication using technology tools within the team
- Work with the channel team to establish new partnerships
- Work closely with the channel team to develop and implement programs for key partners to ensure sustainability
- Manage sales operations strategies for all products
- Represent the commercial team in the product committee
- Communicate results to key stakeholders in order to take key business decisions by providing in-depth analysis and recommendations with the support of the analytics team
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree, preferably Mathematics/Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least six years' experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of process management
- Knowledge of risk management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Driven, proactive, innovative and flexible personality with a strong sense of initiative and ownership
- Strong communication skills and leadership
- Proven team management capability
This fast growing company has massively increased its revenue from the previous year and it has commitment to be one of the best in the industry. Accelerate your career and reap some benefits along the way.
If you have the relevant Head of Sales Analytics experience with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to be part of a forward thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now to learn more.