Consultant Dessi Sari
Date posted 18 February 2019 2019-02-182019-04-19 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 17000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A Head of Settlement job at a rapidly growing multi-finance firm based in Indonesia has just arisen.
About the Head of Settlement Role:
In this operational role you will be responsible for credit card operations, processing - clearing, settlement, disputes and charge-backs.
- Manage the relationship with associations and processing vendor and ensure AL financial movements on card accounts with associations are reconciled and settled in agreed SLAs.
- Role actively cooperates with Finance.
- Responsibility for association processing - clearing, settlement, disputes and charge-backs.
- Manage day to day relationship and activities with Processing vendor and association
- Provide all mandatory reporting to association with the settlement process
- Oversee authorisations, clearing, settlement, dispute and charge-back processes and ensure reconciliations are in place
- Coordinate with finance to ensure reconciliation of all nostro, settlement and other association card accounts locally and internationally
- Provide regular reporting to supervisor and other business units on all settlement
- Log, monitor and follow up on resolution of disputed transactions and charge-backs
- Process disputes and charge-backs according to VISA standards
- Reconcile accounts, proofing and ageing reporting with Finance
- Reversal transactions from association / merchants processing
To succeed in this role, you will need strong knowledge of the Credit card industry and associations standards.
- Master's degree, preferred in Informatics, Mathematics or Engineering major (can be substituted by extensive relevant experience)
- Experience working in Operations
- Advanced English communication
- Expert MS Excel knowledge
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience working in Finance or Operations Settlement in bank
- Knowledge of accounting for Financial institutions
- Knowledge of Visa’s system (VROL)
This rapidly growing multi-finance firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. This company has been established for 5 years and has more than 15,000 distribution points nationwide, with over 3 million customers.
If you are driven,determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity