Head of Operations
Consultant Dessi Sari
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-11 financial-services Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting opportunity as Head of Operations has just been made available at a rapidly-growing financial technology company to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. This is a role for operations and project management professionals with strong exposure in the financial services industry.
About the Head of Operations role:
As Head of Operations, you will be liaising directly with COO in overseeing and managing day-to-day operations nationwide.
- Lead the operation division and heading up all back offices functions including: verification, order processing, customer services and collection
- Working together with management team to continuously review and optimise processes through development of SOPs, operational policy or back end processing system development
- Partner with the tech and operation team to work on the core consumer loan business by using data analysis approach to identify problem & improvement opportunities, gain understanding on the root cause & action points, provide recommendation for improvement on current product/experiment needed to gain a better and more accurate insight
- Partner with data and tech team to improve verification and credit scoring process to maintain targeted NPL level and improve verification capacity
- Lead and monitor verification/order processing/customer services and collection functions to ensure the achievement of SLA and ensure compliance with company’s SOPs and Operational Policy
- Passionate in working in a fin tech start up and making an impact through implementation of alternative credit scoring approach in driving financial inclusion
- Very strong analytic and understanding on business process and operational risk management perspective
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in leading/shaping back office operation
- Relevant experience in retail banking/multifinance/fin tech is a plus
- Operational risk management exposure in retail banking/multifinance is a plus
- Consulting background – especially with track record in streamlining operational business process is a plus
- Strong leadership experience in a retail e-commerce operation function is also a plus
This is a renowned financial technology company that needs no introduction. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call to discuss further.