Trade Finance Operation
Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-11 trade-and-services Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Trade Finance operation role just arises in a multinational trading company, based in Jakarta.
About Trade Finance Operation Role:
Your key role is to work closely with CEO and advise him on all of the local and internaltional LC related matters.
- Review and issue LCs
- Monitor and control all import and export trade products for structured trade customers
- Check and approve transactions including but not limited to export LC advising, LC refinancing, confirmation, bills discounting/forfeiting, invoice financing, trust receipt, bill acceptance, inwards and outwards bills collection.
- Check and approve payment swifts
- Documents checking and advise discrepancies for both import and export documents under LC
- Responsible for the safe-keeping of trade finance documentation
- Main contact person for trade finance related issue
- Prepare monthly statistics for HO review
- Ensure timely reconciliation and review of reports
- Candidate with at least 6 years of relevant experience will be preferred
- Understand the procedures and requirements from bank
- Self starter, willing to set up the process, work flow, etc
- Good communication in English is a must
- Previous experience either in banking or trade and services firm would be preferrable
If you are a self starter, able to work in a small team, this trade finance operation role is for you. Grow together with the company!