Head of Corporate Banking Operations
Consultant Amanda Thirza
Date posted 09 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A fantastic opportunity as Head of Corporate Banking Operations has just come up in a leading multinational bank to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Head of Corporate Banking Operations role:
Reporting directly to Director of Operations and Technology, you will lead all back office operations department and support the Group in driving initiatives to be implemented in Indonesia office.
- Responsible for providing efficient daily operation of Operation Department
- Effectively assign tasks, delegate responsibilities, secure quality of work, maintain good working climate within the work unit, and guide, develop, evaluate subordinate staffs
- Responsible and report to HOD / COO reporting & delivering incidents related to Operation department (OPC)
- Provide the management with the support and assistance to other departments when required.
- Study individual and staff training need and make suggestion regarding the training needed to the Human Resources Department
To succeed in the Head of Corporate Banking Operations role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess the following skills and experience:
- More than 10 years of working experience in the area of wholesale bank operations
- Possess Bachelor/Master Degree with reputable university
- Great communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Has worked in Multinational Financial Institutions
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role or you. Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.