Chief Operations Officer
Consultant Amanda Thirza
Date posted 06 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A fantastic opportunity as Chief Operations Officer has just arisen at one of the leading financial technology companies to be based in Jakarta.
About the Chief Operations Officer role:
As Chief Operations Officer for this financial services company, you will be the CEO’s right hand man for day-to-day running of the business and are responsible to plan, direct, and oversee company's operational policies, rules, initiatives, and goals. You will help the organisation execute long-term and short-term plans and directives by implementing judgement, vision, management, and leadership.
- Measure effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and explore ways to improve process while also developing and implementing growth strategies
- Act as a liaison between company and other stakeholders for quality assurance as well as assisting the CEO in fund raising/corporate finance/M&A activities
- Provide mentoring to all employees including management, and motivate staff to surpass organisational and sales goals
- Coordinate with human resources department to recruit the right and skilled talents while also maintaining the people internally
- Oversee daily operations and make adjustments as necessary
- Present new ideas and cash flow strategies to board of directors and other company officers
- Direct acquisitions and sales of assets to meet organisation goals as well as evaluate newly implemented sales and marketing plans
- Provide system for employee salaries and benefits
- Promote communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from reputable university, MBA/MSc is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years proven experience in developing and successfully managing operations, with at least 5 years in senior leadership role
- Experienced leading strategic projects or managing change
- Ability to provide sound advice which balances short and long term growth objectives to produce optimal results
- Professionally bilingual in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Banking/financial services or high growth industry such as e-commerce or fin tech background preferred
This reputable online lending platform has gained favourable response and is continuously penetrating the Indonesian market. With continuous growth and presence covering major cities in Indonesia, they have successfully become one of the leading financial technology companies in the country.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Join their outstanding team by applying today or contact me to further discuss this opportunity.