Chief Administrative Officer
Consultant Amanda Thirza
Date posted 22 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting opportunity as Chief Administrative Officer has been made available in one of the world-leading banks to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Chief Administrative Officer role:
As Chief Administrative Officer, you will be supporting the COO of the bank in setting and measuring success of strategy, optimising operating cost and FTE in support of bank wide strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting COO in setting and measuring success of strategy, and optimising operating cost, FTE in support of strategy
- Driving the Service Quality Management function by applying the current best practice IT service management (Incident, Problem and Change Management) disciplines to all bank wide service providers and key external vendors
- Ensure a risk based approach is applied to ensure a high level of rigor is applied to higher risk changes or incidents
- Becoming the central point to produce all bank wide related MI reporting to support the COO in his daily operational capacity
- Prepare appropriate reporting/MI for EXCO, IT Operation and Services Steering Committee and other forums
- Coordinating the accurate closure of GAA, OJK and external audit result and local Internal Audit review recommendations covering all Operations, Services, and Technology departments
- Driving the internal publications of the bank's activities and achievement
- The central point to consolidate the bank's Intra Group Service Agreement
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree from reputable university
- Strong financial analytic background and proven ability in financial/analytic reasoning, including being able to contextualise financial data into business activities and conclusions
- Outstanding knowledge of banking support services – functionally, operationally and financially
- High level of drive, motivation and quality to ensure delivery of a broad range of outputs simultaneously across the bank
- Proven ability to articulate complex issues concisely and in simple language
- Outstanding relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English and Bahasa Indonesia communication skills
This leading corporate banking is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The company is also very focused on developing their people to the highest standards.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this role is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.