Client Onboarding, AVP
Salary IDR35000000 - IDR45000000 per month
Consultant Glorya Marie
Date posted 13 March 2017
An exciting Client Onboarding, VP role has just become available in one of the financial services institutions in Indonesia. The role is based in Jakarta.
About the Client Onboarding, AVP role:
Reporting to the Head of Client Onboarding, you will be in charge of overall KYC/due diligence activities for account opening (new clients) and re certification of existing clients.
- KYC due diligence, so that on-boarding and re-certification of clients are completed in a timely manner
- Ensure that the due diligence package for client is completed accurately and in a timely manner in form and substance as required for review by committee/compliance/management
- Ensure proper procurement, maintenance and updates of KYC due diligence documentation in the bank’s systems
- Ensure proper documentation and verification through/of company search, the bank’s overseas branches, or overseas lawyers, information procured from the public domain or from third parties supporting the due diligence process
- Review constitutional documents to ensure correct documentation for accounts opening/amendment are duly executed in compliance with regulatory and in-house requirements
- Ensure that information and documents procured are in compliance with the bank’s procedures and regulatory requirements.
To succeed in this Client Onboarding, AVP role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a strong understanding in KYC matters.
- Tertiary education
- 7-10 years' banking experience and relevant KYC/due diligence expertise
- Familiar and proficient on KYC, AML/CFT with high sensitivity to legal, compliance and operational risks
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
This financial services institutions has an excellent international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record in client on boarding and due diligence and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Client Onboarding, AVP role.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.