Head of Operations/COO, Securities Firm
Salary IDR60000000 - IDR80000000 per month
Consultant Glorya Marie
Date posted 04 January 2017
An exciting Head of Operations/COO, Securities Firm role has just become available at one of the most respected securities firms based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the President Director, this is a role for an aspiring operations professional.
About the Head of Operations/COO, Securities Firm Role:
The Head of Operations will work closely with the President Director in developing the firm’s annual operating plan and budget which reflects the strategic plan and priorities approved annually by the firm’s board, and will take the lead role in executing the operating plan.
- Lead and manage settlement team activities
- Set and review the objectives of settlement team to be in line with LOB goals and objectives
- Manage subordinates and ensure proper training and development are given to the staffs
- Appraise settlement team performance
- Ensure smooth and efficient processes to support business activities and growth
- Continuous monitoring to ensure all team activities are executed accurately, timely, effectively and efficiently
- Ensure compliance to corporate policies which are relevant to Operations and other relevant regulatory requirements
- Review and share any relevant new regulatory requirements as well as new/revised internal policy with subordinates
- Maintain good relationship with regulator/quasi regulator to address settlement issues quickly and effectively
- Review new or update SOPs to improve efficiency and control, get the required approval from LOB head and other relevant team
- Business continuity plan coordination
- Lead and involve the team in local and regional projects and ensure timely delivery and implementation
To succeed in this role, you should have 15 years' Operations experience in Banking or Financial Services and currently at the VP level managing different functions.
- Successful, solid experience in a similar role in a consensus based partnership culture
- Strong leadership and matrix management skills
- Has worked in multinational financial institutions
- Ability to build relationships by communicating, influencing and negotiating effectively with business heads, senior managers, consultants, technical experts across the whole department and business users
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
This securities firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The securities firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role or you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Operations/COO, Securities Firm role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.