Process Improvement Senior Manager
Salary IDR35000000 - IDR45000000 per annum
Consultant Glorya Marie
Date posted 25 November 2016
An exciting Process Improvement Senior Manager role has just become available at one of the top consumer financing company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Head of Operations and managing a team of 5 analysts, this role is for an aspiring individual who wants to develop his/her expertise in process improvement field.
About the Process Improvement Senior Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for leading and managing the establishment Process Improvement team, delivering the highest quality service to the business.
- Prepare and maintain company process list, work with other function in reviewing every documentation in process list to ensure that existing documentation (Policy, Procedure, and Process Map) are well documented, consistent and in line with processes
- Monitor documentation team to ensure company’s documentation can be issued within agreed time plan
- Cooperate with respective Departments/Functions for new or updated mandatory regulation (OJK, Manpower, HQ, and audit purpose) to ensure all related regulation comply to laws and government regulation
- Support other Department / function in continuous improvement, special/specific project/process assigned can be run within specific agreed time plan and agreed scope
- Conduct post implementation control (quality check) to decide whether specific process needs to be reviewed
- Guide, conduct, and participate in relevant meeting as facilitator or attendants in order to finalise special projects/processes
- Evaluate and review project and process to ensure all methodologies/tools have already best fit with the company
- Maintain relationship and support the team to ensure employees in team have good engagement, able to run their work properly, have same opportunity in achieving career track, and can achieve their KPI
- Work with HR in hiring process with reference program so that team have enough resources to support special projects/process in company
- Lead and monitor the Process team to ensure process assigned can be run within specific agreed time plan
- Conduct, guide, and responsible to evaluate team for achieving expected quality result, including also role as buddy with new joiner, conduct proper training & course to support and achieve good career track
To succeed in this role, you should have five years' experience in banking or financial services managing process improvement.
- Advance knowledge and experience with quality improvement methodologies
- Successful, solid experience in a similar role in a consensus based partnership culture
- Strong leadership and matrix management skills
- Has worked in multinational financial institutions
- Ability to build relationships by communicating, influencing and negotiating effectively with business heads, senior managers, consultants, technical experts across the whole department and business users
- Excellent verbal and verbal communication skills in English
This consumer finance company needs no introduction. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role or you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Process Improvement Senior Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.