Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Meity Sinaga
Date posted 03 March 2023other-islands banking-financial-services/investment-management 2023-03-03 2023-05-02 financial-services Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A private equity firm focused on making significant equity investments in quality mid-sized companies across Southeast Asia is recruiting for an Investment Analyst/Associate job. In this job, you will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Investment Analyst/Associate Role:
Reporting to the Investment Director, you will develop investment opportunities and the business by sourcing and managing investment deals.
- Market research and industry landscaping
- Make investment memos
- Source, identify and analyse investment opportunities, and execute deals
- Assist in preliminary due diligence on specific opportunities to assess attractiveness
- Construct buy-side and sell-side M&A valuation models for potential portfolio
- Develop detailed financial models and projections to enable and support investment decision-making
- Perform market research and competitive analysis, draft investment cases and business plans
- Manage existing investment portfolios and manage buyouts and exits
- Prepare investor presentations as well as strategic plans
To succeed in this Investment Analyst/Associate role, you will need strong technical skills including industry/business/financial analysis, valuation, and financial modelling skills.
- At least five years of experience in financial modelling, corporate finance, and M&A
- Experience managing due diligence process, investment structuring and legal documentation
- Experience sourcing deals, executing transactions and portfolio management
- Experience in international private equity, investment banks, Big 4 audit and consulting firms
- Independent, a self starter and passionate about technology and digital innovation
- Excellent communication skills in English
This financial services firm is in regional private equity. They have an experienced, cohesive and multidisciplinary team with the necessary expertise to partner with investee companies to facilitate profitable change and to ensure value add throughout the investment process.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Investment Analyst/Associate role is right for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 29651519
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: IndonesiaDate posted: 15 February 2023An exciting Team Leader for Relationship Managers (Mutual Fund for Retail) job has just become available at a prominent fintech firm based in Jakarta.