Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sharleen Widjaya
Date posted 07 February 2023jakarta banking-financial-services/investment-management 2023-02-16 2023-04-08 financial-services Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An excellent Investment Analyst job has just become available at a government related private equity firm in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Investment Analyst (Financial Services) Role:
You will develop investment opportunities and the business development by sourcing for and managing investment deals and helping the investment team. You will also do analysis, modelling, and valuation of investments.
- Handle market research and industry landscaping
- Review investment memos
- Source, identify and analyse investment opportunities, and execute deals
- Assist in preliminary due diligence on specific opportunities to assess attractiveness
- Construct buy-side and sell-side M&A valuation models for potential portfolio
- Assist and review the development of detailed financial models and projections to enable and support investment decision-making
- Perform market research and competitive analysis, draft investment cases and business plans
- Manage existing investment portfolios and manage buyouts and exits
- Prepare investor presentations as well as strategic plans
To succeed in this Investment Analyst job role, you will need to possess strong technical skills including industry/business/financial analysis, valuation, and financial modelling skills.
- At least two to four years of experience in financial modelling, valuation, corporate finance, and M&A
- Experience managing due diligence process, investment structuring and legal documentation
- Experience with sourcing deals, executing transactions and portfolio management
- Experience in international private equity, investment banks, Big 4 audit and consulting firms
- Independent, a self starter and passionate about technology and digital innovation
- Excellent communication skills in English
This financial services firm is in government related private equity in Indonesia. They have an experienced, cohesive and multidisciplinary team with the necessary expertise to partner with investee companies to facilitate profitable change and to ensure value add throughout the investment process.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is right for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Investment Analyst role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 2965 1515
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 06 February 2023An excellent Investment Associate - Senior Associate job (Financial Services) has just become available at well-known VC company in Jakarta, Indonesia.