Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 18 January 2023jakarta banking-financial-services/investment-management 2023-01-18 2023-03-19 insurance Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An excellent VP Investment job has just become available at an international life insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the VP Investment Role:
In the business critical role, you will analyze the Fund Manager’s thesis on financial performance of companies. You will also need to provide recommendation for Investment Committee on Fund Manager’s proposals in order to achieve better fund performance in comparison to competitors include insurance funds and asset management funds.
- Gather market information under coverage to get the know-how of each specific industry and company
- Review financial modelling done by Fund Managers for each company under coverage to confirm their forecast on each company’s performance in the future
- Review Fund manager’s valuation to identify which stock that currently under/over value and recommend actions
- Measure risk associated with specific industry/ company and give recommendation to the Fund Manager and Investment Committee
- Keep update with the latest news and development on each specific industry/ company by actively coming to analyst meeting, site visit, conference and regular updated brokerage and company’s TOP management
- Analyse market timing to Fund Managers by giving the most updated information on current market development and/or challenge the Fund Manager’s assumptions to avoid unnecessary mistakes that can cause financial loss for the company
- Analyse financial and capital market to construct/review and recommend model portfolio and investment mandates for UL and non UL in order to achieve optimum returns and minimise risks
- Review the Fund Manager’s stock screening process and advise the Fund Manager on the investment proposals
To succeed in this VP Investment job, you must proficient in English, have solid experience in Investment (portfolio management and investment analyst) skills.
- Recognised degree, preferable in Finance, Accounting, Economics or its equivalent
- CFA level 2 is highly preferable, WMI license is a must
- Minimum of three years’ experience in equity research with a minimum of five years' working experience in capital market. Fixed income research knowledge is ad advantage Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- High level of motivation and energy with strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Passion for excellence and result-driven
- Team player with the ability to work independently
This prominent company is one of the top tier Insurance company in Indonesia. The industry is challenging, but if you are confident and have can-do-attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent VP Investment role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 07 February 2023A Chief Executive Officer - Insurance job has become available at a large regional insurance business to be based in Indonesia. This is an exciting business with significant funding, looking to continue their impressive growth journey into digital insurance.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 08 February 2023An exciting Actuarial Lead for IFRS 17 job has just become available at one of the prominent life insurance companies based in Jakarta.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 30 January 2023An excellent IFRS17 Lead job has just become available at an international life insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: CompetitiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 January 2023Robert Walters is delighted to be partnering with a large regional insurance business in their recruiting of a new Chief Executive Officer job to be based in Indonesia. This is an exiting business with significant funding, looking to continue their impressive growth journey into digital insurance.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 05 January 2023An excellent IFRS17 Lead job has just become available at an international life insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.