Head of Corporate Finance
Salary Competitive Benefits
Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 11 November 2022jakarta banking-financial-services/investment-management 2022-11-11 2023-01-10 financial-services Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Head of Corporate Finance job has just become available at an aggressive financial technology (financial services) company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Head of Corporate Finance (Financial Services) Role:
This role will be involved in fund-raising, M&A, debt markets within company. It will include both independent workstreams and team-based projects and will require an individual who can manage the full transaction process.
- Conduct industry analysis to identify potential investors or investment opportunities
- Manage business and financial modelling
- Evaluate and prepare financial analysis
- Participate in negotiation and transaction documentation processes
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders such as lawyers to execute transactions
To succeed in this Head of Corporate Finance role, you need to be strong in building financial modelling, financial analysis, have fund-raising experience and be proficient in English.
- Six or more years of experience in investment banking, PE or in-house corporate finance functions. Will ideally have completed analyst and/or associate in house training programmes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of energy and initiative
- Experience with building financial models, including valuation and debt modelling
- High degree of numeracy and attention to detail
- Sound understanding of the capital structure and corporate finance
- Fund-raising experience and M&A execution experience, including managing due diligence and transaction documentation processes
- Execution experience across structured debt products - leverage and asset backed loans and HY bonds (potentially also rating work) ideally in SEA markets
- SEAsia experience is a definite plus
- Command of a SEA language in addition to English is a plus, due to the nature of the role
This fintech firm is a series B company in Indonesia.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent Head of Corporate Finance role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.