Consultant Suvianto Wangdra
Date posted 05 March 2019 2019-03-052019-05-04 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Investment Analyst job has just arisen at a rapidly expanding Financial Services Group. You will play a huge role in its next phase of the firm's growth in this new role.
About the Investment Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will gather and assess data related to securities including stocks, bonds, and exchange-traded funds. The Investment Analyst will use a variety of data-gathering and analysis tools and techniques which will include analysing financial reports and statements, and examining the market performance of similar companies. The Equity Analyst will be responsible for providing analysis and reports on the stock and bond performance and potential investment opportunities.
- Analyse financial data and public records of companies, and use results to determine the value of the company's stock and make predictions on the company's future financial performance
- Conduct primary research on assigned industries and/or companies in select industries
- Prepare regular written research reports summarising findings of analysis including estimates of expected current year-end business results
- Prepare recommendations and provide analysis for price target
- Communicate recommendations on the purchase, sale or holding securities to institutional clients
- Ensure compliance monitoring is in place, in accordance to regulatory standards
- Use initiative and independent judgement to analyse and proactively respond to internal and external client queries
To succeed in this role, you will need three to five years professional investment experience or consistent positive performance as an Equity Analyst / Fixed Income Analyst.
- Advanced degree (or equivalent work experience) required, preferably an MBA with case study emphasis.
- CFA or progress towards CFA desirable
- Experience working as part of a team desirable
- Willingness to seek direction and accept constructive criticism necessary
- Solid, demonstrable verbal and written communication skills required
- Familiarity with Windows based PC applications (specifically Excel) required and experience with Excel macros FactSet and BARRA a plus
- Demonstrate Company's Shared Values (integrity, teamwork and excellence) and Company's Core Competencies (adaptability, communication, customer orientation, interpersonal skills and personal accountability/ownership)
This financial services group needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined, and looking to advance your career, this role is for you.
Apply today or contact me for further discussion.