Consultant Suvianto Wangdra
Date posted 12 February 2019 2019-02-122019-04-13 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Fund Manager job at a rapidly expanding financial group in Jakarta has just become available.
About the Fund Manager Role Role:
Reporting to the Head of Equity, you will manage discretionary and open-ended portfolios and participate actively in portfolio reviews and other client engagements.
- Communicate market views and portfolio strategies, conducting portfolio reviews through one-on-one meetings and publications, and managing portfolios of multi-asset class mandates
- Refine the design and implement a working investment process for the firm
- Accountable for investment strategy that aligns with investment guidelines
- Manage and monitor assets in the portfolio that maximise return of the portfolio within acceptable risk tolerance limits
- Maintain good relationships with stakeholders
- Perform and/or supervise investment analysis for the company
- Participate in mandate pitches, contribute actively to process improvement projects and champion new mandate initiatives
To succeed in this Fund Manager role, you should have a proven track record in capital markets with excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Proven track record within capital markets, ideally in fixed income
- Prior fund management and research experience would be a plus
- Proficiency in English is a must, Mandarin is a bonus
- Demonstrate composure and maturity all all times
- WMI license holder, FRM / CFA Charter Holder will be an advantage
This firm needs no introduction and is affiliated with a well-known asset management firm.
If you have a positive track record in equity or fixed income and are looking to take the next step in your career, this Fund Manager job is for you.
Apply now or call me at 021 2965 1512 to discuss further.