Head of Investment
Consultant Suvianto Wangdra
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-26 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 120000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A Head of Investment job has just arisen in a local asset management based in Jakarta. This company has a joint venture with a multinational asset management firm.
About the Head of Investment role:
Your key role is to work closely with CEO and CMO to attract investors to invest in the local funds. You need to oversee a team of investments (both equity and fixed income) to manage and monitor investment activities, working with external analysts and maintaining good investor relations. You will also be required to develop short-term and long-term investment policies.
- Refine the design and implement a working investment process for the firm
- Accountable for investment strategy that aligns with investment guidelines
- Manage and monitor assets in the portfolio that maximise return of the portfolio within acceptable risk tolerance limits
- Maintain good relationship with stakeholders
- Perform and or supervise investment analysis for the company
To succeed in this Head of Investment role, you should have a proven track record in capital markets with strong leadership skills.
- Ability to show excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Proven track record within capital markets
- Need to be able to explain the fundamentals very well
- Prior fund management and research experience are essential
- English is a must
- Must be able to show composure and able to take decision during not so favourable times
- Holding WMI license, FRM / CFA Charter Holder will be an advantage
If you have a positive track record as a Head of Equity/Head of Research and are looking to progress further, or if you are already a Head of Investment in a well-known financial services firm, this is a great opportunity you should not miss.
Apply now or call 021 2965 1527 to discuss further.